Your agency already provides critical, quality services. Enhance those by joining a statewide network of reproductive health providers and advocates. WFPRHA membership includes:
- Networking opportunities with committed family planning/reproductive health colleagues
- Statewide political representation and advocacy
- Eligibility for WFPRHA pharmaceutical contract pricing (Title V clinics)
- Updates on current topics, standards of practice and integrity in patient care.
- Access to our “For Members” area (quarterly meeting minutes, document and idea sharing, private messaging)
- Attendance at quarterly membership meetings, committee updates and continuing education opportunities
- Eligibility to serve as a WFPRHA Board Member or on special committees:
- Conference Planning
- Education & Training
- Outreach & Promotion
- Public Affairs
How do I join?
We welcome any health center or advocate who believes in our mission and supports affordable, accessible and confidential reproductive health care.
Membership categories include:
Organization/Agency: Entities that receive family planning funds from the Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, or the Health Care Finance Administration.
Individual/Consumer: Persons not employed by the state of Wisconsin.
Honorary: Persons employed by the State of Wisconsin. All honorary members may participate in membership meetings and be appointed to special committees or projects. They are not entitled to hold positions that have voting privileges.
Annual WFPRHA membership lasts from October 1 to September 30.