Why Join WFPRHA?
WFPRHA is a statewide network of publicly supported family planning services, such as community-based health organizations, local health departments and tribal agencies. The purpose of WFPRHA is “to provide leadership, which supports and enhances the quality of reproductive health care and family planning services to the people of Wisconsin as part of an overall commitment to confidential, affordable and accessible health care.”
WFPRHA membership provides the opportunity to:
- Network with committed colleagues across the family planning/reproductive health field
- Have statewide political representation and advocacy updates on critical issues
- Receive updates on standards of care, best billing practices and integrity in patient care.
- Access WFPRHA website membership section to receive meeting minutes from WFPRHA board meetings and subcommittees, share documents and ideas for improved service delivery, receive updates on a variety of family planning and reproductive/sexual health topics
- Attend quarterly meetings for member input, committee updates and presentations
- Provide leadership by serving as a Board member, or on the following committees:
- Outreach & Promotion
- Education & Training
- Annual Conference
- Public Affairs